On Sunday, his big brothers came to the hospital to get their first look at him.
It was such a sweet first meeting. Cooper and Brayden were instantly smitten with Lucas. They got to open a present from him (a new Cars car) and Cooper declared, "I just love Lucas.. I don't want to play with my car, I just want to look at him."
Brayden told us, "I love baby Lucas. I want to take him home."
They sat on the bed with him and examined his little feet,toes, legs, everything. At his slightest movement they would exclaim "He's awake!" We let them hold him before they had to leave and Brayden was first. When I tried to take Lucas from him to let Cooper have a turn, Brayden hugged him tighter and wouldn't let go. :)
Lucas received many visitors in the hospital and in our first week home. I think we are adjusting well--he is a sweet, precious baby and definitely worth the wait.







No comments:
Post a Comment