Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Not For Ya
The boys came with me to my check-up Monday. I know to pack lots of distractions and snacks, especially when we are in the office and the Dr is about to come in. This time it was goldfish, so I snapped a pic of them sitting in the chair together. Then we went to Chick-fil-a to play on the playscape, and the boys had fun looking at the funny mirrors.
The boys have a funny saying that they will also sing sometimes. We don't really know what it means but they say it also when playing with cars. It's "Not for ya".
Brayden says a couple of cute things right now, too. Instead of saying "real quick", he says "one quick".
"Can I see that one quick, Mom?"
He also loves to say "It's taking for a long time". I don't know why he adds the for in there. This is an especially popular phrase in the car. Brayden will say this when we've barely left the driveway, so you can see why I tend to plan road trips during nap time.
When we got back from Galveston, Cooper was rubbing below his ear so I asked him if something was wrong. He replied that "I like to feel the hair". This sparked my curiosity because, uh, there's no hair there. So I checked it out and he had some crusty dried sand back there. Eww! I guess someone missed a spot bathing him after the beach. It made me laugh, though, the way he said it like he does it all the time.
One morning after my coffee but before I had brushed my teeth, I was changing Brayden and giving him kisses and tickles. I was kissing his face when he pushed me away and said, "Mom, you're stinky. I don't want to kiss you on the lips anymore."
Although I was slightly offended I apologized for having coffee breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment