And it's only the middle of June! I better get with the program. Last weekend we spent all day Saturday outside. We had to give the boys two baths! Cooper got a bike for his birthday but has been scared to ride it. (It does have training wheels). We've just been waiting for a free day so that Justin could help him with it. Now he loves it and is riding like a pro.
I also turned on the hose and let the boys fill their water table. It's next to the sandbox so they decided to make mud-sand pies. This kept them occupied for quite some time.
Brayden is a menace! He came up to me holding this football, and said, "Sorry Mommy, I bit this off," and handed me a piece of the foam football.
We had a play date with Grammi and Matthew right before Megan had to go back to school. Katlyn and Clint's girlfriend, Sam, came also. Pool time!







No comments:
Post a Comment