Monday, July 9, 2012

Beach Babies

Brayden can climb on the play horse by himself--then he says "look at me." He sleeps with Justin's baby blanket, a Handy Manny doll and his horse. He calls his blanket a pillow. He sings along to songs in the car, usually just the last word of the sentence. He really likes Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. I think he gets cuter every day!

We went to the beach this weekend for the 2nd annual Kacey James Hendrix Memorial fishing tournament. All the family stayed at Sunday Villas in Port A. On Friday morning, we stopped at Mumu and Pop's but Justin stayed at home to pack our stuff. On the way back, Cooper told me his plan--he's all about "plans" and doing things in a certain order. He said, "My plan at the beach is to play, people go swimming, play again, then leave--That's my plan."

Then he asked for my plan, and I told him what I was going to do when we got back to the house. So then he said, "My plan when we get home is to go potty, get some water, kiss daddy, and kiss Aunt Megan."

The 4th of July was spent at the Watterson picnic, then the rest of the day Justin and I made fig preserves. We just learned how from Mumu. There was a parade at the end of the picnic, and both the boys joined in. I walked with Brayden--he couldn't quite keep up with all the big kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment