Friday, February 24, 2012

Stop Growing!

Brayden is getting too big! I'm in that panic state where I love the stage he is in...not a baby, but not a big boy, and I don't want him to get any bigger.

The weather has been nice, so Justin has been working in the yard in the evenings. And, his little sidekicks have been hard at work right beside him.

Cooper is picking up on more and more things that we say. Yesterday, we went in his room to play, and before I could open the curtains he said, "we need some light in this joint." That's a quote from his mom. :)

Last Friday afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa Moore came over on their way to Seguin for Macy's last game. Cooper, who usually takes at least 30 minutes to wake up from a nap, sprang out of bed when he heard they were here. We had fun until Dad got home, then went to Chisolm trail for dinner. Brayden surprised me by being so comfortable with Grandpa, even though he's been screaming bloody murder anytime I let anyone hold him (even grandparents).

Wednesday afternoon we visited Mumu and Pop for a little while. It was warm so the boys got to run around outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment