Friday, February 10, 2012

Busy Book

I'm glad that when the weather was nice we took advantage of it, because it sure has been yucky this week. I think not getting outside has affected Cooper's sleeping, too. He's had a hard time going to sleep at night and one day he skipped naptime...maybe he's not getting rid of his energy?

Grammi came over one day to give Brayden his car that he got for his birthday...PoPo finally got around to putting it together!! :)

On Wednesday we really needed to get out of the house, so I loaded the boys up and we went to walmart in Lockhart. Cooper has been asking for a Cars book for weeks, and we found one there. It's something called a "Busy Book" and it has figurines and a fold out race track in the back! It has kept him so entertained. I'm hoping to find a Toy Story one, too. Only problem is, of course, little brother wants it.

Brayden loves talking on the phone! Any time I let Cooper call someone, or I'm on the phone, B wants to say "hi". His little voice is so sweet.

As I am writing this, Cooper just coughed and then gagged a little, so I asked, "Cooper what was that?" he responded sweetly, "mucus"!!! Oh, the things kids say.

No comments:

Post a Comment