Memaw is here! Cooper and Brayden have spent the past two days with her, and she leaves this evening. I don’t know if I have mentioned it, but Cooper has been a very picky eater over the last week. He has a hard time eating lunch and dinner. So, I did away with snack to see if that would help. It has, but last night he was still making a very big deal about what he was served for dinner. So then I brought my plate to the table, and he asked for some of my salad. I put some on his plate and he ate it all, asking for more! So, he ended up eating an entire salad for dinner, something he has never eaten.
Last Saturday night we went to a BBQ at Justin and Laura’s house. Cooper had a great time dancing in the living room with Aunt Laura and the dogs! Toward the end of the night, their neighbor came over and Cooper was very interested in his guitar. So he started giving him lessons, and he was amazed at Cooper’s “musical ability”. He said that he has natural musical talent! This is a picture of Cooper strumming the guitar—with a pic!
Over the weekend, Cooper also decided that he liked taking his diaper off. Daddy was not having this, so after the second or third time he took it off, Justin used electrical tape to tape it on. What happened then was that it stayed around his waist, but started falling off other parts.
Brayden is such a sweet little boy. He has been having trouble sleeping again but I am increasing his eating and I think that has helped. Whenever he is on the ground he makes a beeline for Max’s water and food bowls, so we have to really keep an eye on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment