Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Latest

Last weekend we spent Saturday afternoon and evening at the water park at the Hyatt with Kevin and Carla and the girls (minus Tiffany).  Brayden stayed with my mom since I didn’t want him out because of his impetigo. Cooper had the best time. They gave him an Astros baseball cap and he loved it—he wore it all day, even in the pool.


Cooper with Kelsey in the gift shop trying on hats! She even got him to say "Gig Em".
One day this week Cooper came home with a watch on from Grammy’s. It is so cute and he really likes wearing it.

Brayden’s impetigo doesn’t seem drastically better, even though we are on the last day of the antibiotic. I take him to the doctor on Friday and I don’t know what she is going to say. I’m worried about taking him to the beach but I don’t see how I can leave him. J He is so cute, pulling up on things and just getting too big already!


Cooper now says “adios, amigos” when he is going somewhere—too cute. He has started being a little bit mean to Brayden, but Brayden is in to everything and especially Cooper’s toys, so I guess that is to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment