March 27, 2018
Do you ever wake up in complete shock that a day has come?
Waking up to my oldest child turning nine years old has me like that.
This sweet boy, full of knowledge and baseball and facts and book-reading, is now nine years old. Wow.
Cooper still loves sports and would rather watch sports center or a game before anything else. He devours books and I am constantly on the search for his next favorite. He pays attention to detail and remembers numbers and facts that I wouldn't think he would. He loves chili-cheese hotdogs, playing outside, gum, wearing his t-shirts inside-out-and-backwards, and throwing a bouncy ball against the wall over and over and over. In short, he is our pride and joy and we could not love him more.
Cooper's birthday morning: He woke up to chocolate chip pancakes and a specially decorated table. That day, Aunt Megan took him to Bastrop for his special day--they watched a movie and ate at Dairy Queen. That evening he had a baseball game, and lots of family came to watch. I made him his favorite (chili-cheese hotdogs) for dinner and we had chocolate cake.
We love you, Cooper!! Thank you for being you and bringing your Daddy and I so much joy.
![]() |
| The birthday boy and mom--he had a piece of candy and COULD NOT smile properly. |
| The night before his birthday...playing with silly filters. |
![]() |
| Birthday Breakfast!! |







No comments:
Post a Comment