Friday, January 5, 2018

Brayden's 7th Birthday

From December 12, 2017

This sweet boy turns 7 years old today. He is, without a doubt, one of the best people I know. 

The black eye was an early birthday present from his older brother from a football game.



Here are his answers to his birthday questions this year. 


We celebrated his birthday all week long. On his birthday morning, he had doughnuts. At school, Aunt Megan picked him up early and they went for lunch to Chick-Fil-A, then to a movie, and then went bowling. From Brayden's own memory, he had ice cream, more ice cream, candy, and sprite. 

He had cupcakes with his whole class at school. That evening, Justin and I had a Christmas Party to go to, so the boys got to hang out with Uncle Rick.

Papa Sid came that Thursday and brought the birthday boy dinner. And for the entire week, he had visits from his grandparents and calls from Aunts and Uncles, and it was a week to remember. 

Our Brayden is fierce and loving and very playful. His favorite game in the house is "football" with Cooper in his bedroom. He still loves to sleep with Bald Eagle tucked under one arm, and I think I'm going to cry buckets when he won't do that any longer.
 


Happy 7th Birthday, Braden John!

No comments:

Post a Comment