Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


This is how we do Thanksgiving. 

We drive to San Antonio and eat lots of food with family. Then we take a family picture because we LOVE family pictures. Then we take several more family pictures because did I mention we LOVE family pictures?


L to R: Clint, Ryan, My Dad (Johnny), Travis, Justin

L to R: Sam (Clint's girlfriend), Monica, Sarah, Mom (Cathy), Megan, Katlyn, Laura



On the way home, the big boys pass out while the little one yells "Hootball!!" (football) over and over. (What can I say? He was excited for the Tech game.) 



Two seconds after looking like he could stay up all night I turn back and Lucas has joined his big brothers. 



We color a picture of a Thanksgiving chicken, not a turkey.



Cooper wanted to color a picture of an Indian. And Lucas, not to be outdone, drew a picture of a puppy and "meow".




We also did this fun activity! It asks them to draw something and then I went back and wrote an explanation above each picture, although Cooper did his himself. I think Brayden may have gotten two of his backwards...his absolute favorite thing to do is play with balls and I'm pretty sure he has to be coaxed to swim in the ocean. Cooper's least favorite thing cracked me up, considering he's never been in the hospital with the exception of the day he was born. 

Oh, how I love these boys. They make me a better person and I have only God to thank for that. #happythanksgiving2015



No comments:

Post a Comment