Monday, September 15, 2014

First Day of School

My baby is a Kindergartner!! On August 25, Justin and I dropped Cooper off at kindergarten for his first day at his new school.  He was so excited and not scared at all. When we were leaving, after he was seated at his table and his backpack and supplies were tucked in his very own cubby, he got that look on his face and I thought he might cry. But I whispered in his ear and gave him a hug, and we walked out without incident. 





This last picture cracks me up. Brayden wanted to hold the chalkboard too (of course) but the expression on his face is too much. 

Is it wrong this picture reminds me of a mug shot?

It's been two weeks and he loves school. He says he wishes he didn't have to go 5 days a week, but I let him know that's not really a battle he can win. His teacher right now is Mrs. Fitzhugh, a substitute, because his real teacher, Mrs. Richlen, is out on leave because her husband passed away a week or so before school started. He loves Mrs. Fitzhugh, and she is great with the kids. 


Third day of school!


1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you are so blessed to have four guys to hang out with. The little ones are smart and funny and Justin is big and huggable. All said by a very proud great grandmother

    ReplyDelete