January 29th Cooper had a field trip to the new aquarium in Austin. I was scheduled to take him, but Brayden ended up being sick still and Lucas was starting to, so Justin ended to going. He said it was great for the kids...it didn't blow him away but they had fun. The kids got to touch a lot of the fish, and each time you stuck your hand in the tank you had to wash them (so you wouldn't contaminate the next tank) and they had to wash hands before putting their hands in--so a lot of washing.
More on angry Brayden...seriously, I'm starting to wonder where my sweet little boy is! He is just so foul tempered. He'll tell me (practically yelling), "I'm mad! I'm mad at you, Cooper, Lucas and Daddy."
He's been getting very angry at nap-time, even though I warn him several times that it's almost that time. The boys are always concerned with what each other is doing and getting, and Justin will tell them to worry about themselves, not each other. One day I was putting Brayden down for his nap and I had mentioned beforehand that I really needed to clean the kitchen. Well, he was mad about nap-time and as I was putting his pull up on he was looking for something to say and told me, "you just need to worry about cleaning the dishes."
Wow! Little spitfire.
Brayden also can be quite ruthless with his fingernails. I keep their nails cut short, usually, but if I forget about them Brayden has been known to scratch Cooper pretty good...and on the face. One day I mentioned that I needed to trim their nails and Brayden said, "Because I use them as weapons, right, Mommy?"
Hmmm. He definitely listens to what I say!
Lucas is close to sitting up on his own, but not quite. He is tearing up the baby food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our reflux journey came to an end, I believe. I stopped his meds a while ago because I didn't feel they were doing anything. He doesn't really show any of the signs he did before and I am eating dairy again, and he seems fine. His sleep isn't perfect yet but it's better!!
Lucas and Popo.
Today he took a 3 hour nap! This is the picture I got when he woke up. Happy boy!!










No comments:
Post a Comment