Sunday, February 16, 2014

Skating Palace!!

Last Saturday I took Cooper and Brayden to Zoe's 5th birthday party at none other than the Bastrop Skating Palace. This place has been around forever...I went to many a birthday party here in my day. 

It has improved since then. The boys had a great time even though Brayden would not get in the skating rink. Cooper couldn't get enough skating! (Last year he went to Savannah's party there, and didn't care for the skating at all.) This was a Frozen themed party which they were very thrilled about. 


(In this last picture, Zoe looks so much taller than Cooper! But he's wearing the fisher price skates and she's got the real ones.)

Friday was Valentines day! This was my first Valentines Day with a kiddo in school and it was so much fun. Cooper filled out all of his cards to his classmates and was excited to do it. He even filled one out for himself. I went to his class party and it was fun, but a bit of a madhouse. (Think a 100 kids eating lots of sugar and I'm not sure if the AC was on.) I went on Pinterest to get ideas for the treat I would make. And I ended up making individual trifles. Cooper called them cake cups. :)


Cooper with the box he decorated for his Valentines cards. 


My little Valentine!!


Cooper's Valentine to himself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment