Sunday, January 12, 2014

Frozen x 2

Tuesday morning when I got in the car to take Cooper to school my car said it was 15 degrees. Fast forward to this Saturday morning, when Justin took the boys fishing with their new poles from Papa Sid and it was a crisp 70 outside. I stayed here with Lucas and worked on a couple things. 

Brayden and Uncle Jimmy, showing off his catch. 

On Friday, Justin--being the wonderful father and husband that he is, suggested I take Cooper and Brayden to see Frozen (appropriate after the weather we had this week). It was nice to get out of the house and have fun with my boys. They loved the movie and it was actually pretty funny. When we got home Justin had cooked a yummy fajita dinner. 

Lucas just turned 5 months old! He is trying more and more to sit up. I think he may also be teething. It's been a roller coaster month for him...we've had a tough couple of weeks trying to figure out what's making our happy happy boy wake up from naps and nighttime screaming (in pain, it seems). A tentative diagnosis of reflux is where we are now, and he's been on a medication for the past week. I don't want to jump the gun but last night was the best we'd had in a while and today he's napped like a champ!


Lucas loves his jumperoo and exosaucer.  All of my boys have loved to jump. 

Here's Cooper sporting a major cut on his nose he got the day before going back to school Tuesday! He accidentally slammed into the bathroom counter and it immediately bruised. 


No comments:

Post a Comment