Sunday, January 12, 2014

First You Giggle, Then You Jump

Brayden's birthday party was last Friday, the 3rd, at Giggle 'N Jump. It's an indoor bounce house place. The boys were so excited in the days leading up to it. Cooper was a little too excited...he has a hard time understanding that other people have birthdays and get presents, and not just him. :)
The birthday boy with Aunt Megan. 


I picked up Evan on the way to the party and he sat in between Brayden and Lucas. I heard Brayden tell him, "We're going to my party. It's at Giggle And Jump. First you giggle, then you jump." Precious!!

It turned out to be a small party but he loved it. On the way home we were talking about how much fun they had and I asked him if he liked his cake and cupcakes (made by mom). He said "mm hmm" so I said "which did you like better? The cake or cupcakes?" To which he replied "uhhh, the juice". 

Here's a picture of Miss Avery and me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment