Monday, September 17, 2012
It's Winter
This cooler weather is ah-mazing! I took the boys to Fisherman's park on Saturday morning and when we got out of the car, Cooper said, "Mom, it's winter." haha
Thank the Lord, we had a trying couple of weeks with our little Cooper, but he seems over the hump and ready to obey us. Now when he is going to sleep he will tell us solemnly, "When I was a baby I would call for you, but now I'm a big boy."
Cooper has been trying to climb on things in his room and has several nasty scratches from falling. I had a bandaid on one but took it off once it scabbed over. Cooper asked why I did that, so I told him it was a scratch but now it's a scab. Then it went like this:
Cooper: It turns into a scab?
Me: Yes, scratches turn into scabs.
Cooper: Ohhh. They're like Transformers.
Last week on a cloudy day I went to this little park and took pictures of them. It was a little stressful, and Cooper seemed determined to make the most ridiculous faces. Later once we were home, I found out Cooper had told Justin before we left that he was going to take sillly pictures.
This past week has been full of funny sayings from these boys. Examples:
Cooper calls concrete 'honcrete'.
Brayden, on the way to Mumu and Pop's holding his gun, saying, 'shoot shoot. It's dead.'
Cooper, during nap time one day, singing, 'Mommy m-mommy. Mommy m-mommy.' (over and over). So I go in his room and he tells me, "I broke this off now I'm pretending it's a little fishing pole." I ask him what he was singing, and he says "That's my mommy song."
Then I see that he broke a little part off his Mater car....so I ask him "Why'd you break that off?"
Cooper: It comes off. It's plastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment