Thursday, August 23, 2012

Copycat

These boys crack us up all the time. The other day Cooper told me he needs water because he eats a lot and he has food in his throat (pointing to his sternum).

Then, another day, I asked him to try and nap in the car when we go to run errands and he said he can't because of the food in his throat (this time rubbing his chest).

Brayden does this thing where he says he is "swimming"...only he's on top of the coffee table!

Brayden is a total copycat! He copies every single thing Cooper does. If Cooper makes a noise at lunch, or if he's telling us a story, the way he walks, everything, Brayden is right there mimicking it.

Brayden with his ever-expanding vocabulary, says stop, funny, tickle. I wish I could record his voice on here! He also tells us pause (referring to a show on tv) and 'sit, sit, sit!'

About a week ago, I took both of them to get haircuts. It went fabulous! It was Brayden's first time at a salon. He did great and only cried once, when she spritzed his head with water. Then he cried, "I'm done, I'm done!"

They started on Brayden first, then Cooper, and so I was next to Brayden while Cooper was getting his. That made me worried, but Cooper acted fine! I was so relieved. My sweet boys are growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment