Big brother is picking up on all the things mom and dad intruct him on, and passing it on to little brother. Cooper has started putting his fingers in his mouth, and we are constantly asking him to stop. One day I overheard Cooper say to Brayden "Get your fingers out of your mouth baby."
Yesterday I fixed carrots for lunch and Cooper asked, "Is this from my Mumu?" He must have been on a roll yesterday because after his nap, I was looking for a show for him to watch and he nonchalantly asked "What's on PBS, Mom?"
He must have picked up on that from watching Sesame Street! It made me laugh out loud.
We went over to Dunnyland this morning and ended up saying for lunch, much to the boy's delight. Mumu was sweet enough to feed us and the boys ate their fill--Brayden made his way back and forth from me to Pop. They love that homemade bread! The whole time Brayden sat next to Pop, after every bite he said "Mmmm."
Cooper is into counting right now, and pointing out letters. He does it all day long. Brayden is steadily increasing his vocabulary. He now says dog, go, now, and the ever-popular no. He also says Popo, Mumu, Pop and Memaw!
Cooper and Eli had a great time at Nolan's party last Saturday. They were almost in matching outfits. Brayden tried hard to keep up with the big boys. I'm glad we all got to hang out with Nolan before he leaves.






No comments:
Post a Comment