Happy birthday to Cooper!! His birthday weekend was something special. Justin had off starting Wednesday in preparation for the party. Mike and Celina drove down Friday, so that night we met them at the Hyatt where they were staying to let the kids play. Jayce and Cooper hit it off right away--it was so much fun watching them play! It was a beautiful evening. The kids ran around and we talked, then we went to make s'mores, then they brought out a huge outdoor movie screen, blankets and popcorn, and showed Meet the Robinsons! They also had a table full of light up toys for the kids.
Cooper's party was the next day. It was wonderful--beautiful weather, all our family and friends. Everyone commented on how pretty the property was, which I know Justin appreciated. We had a bounce house, BBQ, presents and cake. Our little boy is 3...so hard to believe.
Sunday was Uncle Rick's birthday, so I made a big breakfast and then we sang Happy Birthday and he blew out a candle on the cake Mumu made him.
Memaw stayed until this morning. Sunday night she watched the boys so Justin and I could watch a movie in Lockhart--the Hunger Games!! Monday we hung out all day--memaw took the boys to Dunnyland while I went to the store, and Justin cooked a brisket. And Tuesday, Cooper's actual birthday, Papa Sid came over and Grammi an PoPo stopped by.
I almost forgot! Sunday Travis, Clint and Ryan came over in the afternoon and set up a surprise for Cooper--a swing set they had fixed up!!
This is such a blissful time in our lives--we are so blessed.










No comments:
Post a Comment