Thursday, October 13, 2011

That funny, Mom

I have a comedian for a two year old. Cooper is on a daily mission to say the most hilarious things.
One afternoon we were outside and Cooper found a snail. As he peered in its shell, he pointed his finger at it and said “Out, boy.”
If Brayden is getting into something and Cooper is not happy about it, or Brayden is touching one of Cooper’s toys, Cooper will ask us “Hold baby, please."
I was watering one of the house plants, and a leaf must have fallen off. Cooper came running in the room holding the leaf, handed it to me and said “that beautiful, Mom."
And my favorite…one night I put Cooper to bed. We had already read books and said a prayer in my room, so I was heading out the door when Cooper sat up and said “Say my prayers! Say my prayers!” I love, love, love him.
On Monday to entertain Cooper I put a sock on his hand and mine and we did sock puppets. Cooper left the sock on all day! This picture is him drinking his smoothie (he LOVES them) wearing his sock.
Cooper will say something or I will say something and he will do a fake laugh and then say "That funny, Mom."


Cooper will say something or I will say something and he will do a fake laugh and then say "That funny, Mom."
Cooper laughing at himself with one of his many cell phones.
My poor little Brayden got sick yesterday. He had been fussy Tuesday evening and when I got him out of his crib Wednesday morning I could tell he had a fever. He ran a low grade (102) fever all day and even with the Medicine it stayed at about 100 degrees. I went home with him yesterday and Justin stayed home with him today. He turned 10 months yesterday—I can’t believe it!

Brayden wearing big brother's hat!

I’m excited to get the boys in their costumes for Halloween. Cooper is going to be a dinosaur and Brayden is going to be a hotdog. Speaking of dinosaurs, last weekend I took the boys to the Dinosaur Park in Bastrop. I didn’t even know this place existed, but it is a gem. Great location, very pretty with a trail that has life-sized (or at least they looked life sized to me) dinosaur statues. I pushed Brayden in the stroller (he was not very impressed). To top it off, there was a lady there who comes a couple of times of year with animals—she had an African tortoise, tarantula, iguana, chickens, rabbits and more! It was a great time.
He's telling me the dinosaurs are "TALL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment