Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Voigt Happenings

Well, I’m afraid it has been a while since I have written, but in between the last time I posted and today, there have been wildfires throughout Bastrop County and Justin and I went to Colorado! More on that later.
The top news in the Voigt Household right now is that our boys are adorable.
Seriously, I just love watching them play. They are definitely getting better at it, although many times Cooper does not want Brayden to touch his stuff. Here are some cute pictures of them playing in the kitchen together. I put  toys in the bottom drawer for Brayden, but he would much rather stand up and play on the countertop like his brother most of the time.


Cooper is in love with two things right now: talking on the phone and TOY STORY! He has multiple cell phones (one from Auntie Ella, and a couple of our old cell phones). He has to take one to Grammy’s house, and if Justin or I am talking on the phone, he will run and get his. In the picture below, after I picked him the Friday before Madalyn’s party, he spent the entire drive home calling people to say “come over”. And of course, I think everything he says is just the cutest thing ever. Here are some things he says: One day I was putting him to sleep in his room, and amidst the clutter of toys strewn about, he commented, “Room messy, mom”. Whenever I am holding Brayden, Cooper likes to come up and sit on me or put his arms around me and say “two boys”. He also likes to say “I need eat, mom”.

Brayden is doing so much! When he sees his bottle he says “bababa” and he makes a funny face where he scrunches up his nose and blows out air. You really have to see it—but I don’t have a picture yet. He turned 9 months Monday. He is much better at sleeping all night, and as soon as Justin lowers his bed he is headed for his own room! Brayden eats yogurt and lots of baby food. I tried to give him some of the Gerber melts but he didn’t really care for them. One day when he wouldn't take a nap, I put him in the swing and when I came to check on him, this is how he was sleeping.
Both feet posted up and he's got his bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment