Sunday, October 6, 2019

Happy 10th Birthday, Cooper James!

This March 27, our firstborn son turned 10 years old. 

He's so like his daddy, and yet so like his Mommy. 

He can read for hours on end (Mom) and has become a nice little pitcher (Dad). He has razor sharp awareness about certain things (baseball, facts, what his brothers are doing, gum) but limited awareness about other things (whether clothes are on his floor, anything we might have to say if the tv is on). He's just a 10 year old boy. Watches baseball games, (really any games), and knows far more about it than I think most kids his age. He loves history, biographies, and can recall dates splendidly. Cooper wants to know all the things, all the time. He helps out around the house, is always willing to do what his dad and I ask, and almost always is a good big brother.

I love being this little boy's mom. His dad and I are so, so proud of him. We absolutely love the young man that he is, and can't wait to guide him through these next years.  












No comments:

Post a Comment