Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Break--the Beginning


I had all these plans for Spring Break. In case you're new to my page or in case we haven't met, I like a good plan. And I like a good schedule even more.

But, three things got in the way of my plans: 1.) The Big D (which is fully explained in my last post)
2.) A forecast of rain ALL WEEK long 
3.) Is there really a need for a third reason??

So Monday, Day 1, I scrapped the plan and we headed to park-hop (that's a word, right? as in, we hopped from park to park) in Lockhart, complete with a picnic lunch and ice cream from Dairy Queen. Today was the only day in the forecast with no rain...and guess what it started doing at 4:30 in the afternoon??

Lucas loved the park. He went down the slide all by himself, danced a little jig at the top of the playhouse, and screamed his head off when it was time to go. And if you're looking at these pictures and wondering when is she going to cut that baby's hair....just remember we're still trying to recover from the Big D.





No comments:

Post a Comment