Happy 4th birthday, Brayden John!! What a big boy you are.
The morning of his birthday, we had a birthday breakfast at Mumu and Pops with Uncle Jimmy and Memaw. Waffles, biscuits, eggs and bacon. Then the boys played baby lions outside. We came home and played outside more, had lunch and opened presents. Then Cooper and Brayden watched a movie. They colored and played super heroes after that, and we had cupcakes and sang to Brayden in the late afternoon. Justin grilled for dinner and everyone was in bed by 9. It was such a lovely day! Brayden received many phone calls, texts and messages. If I could have recorded him talking on the phone...I really would have. The conversations cracked me up.
When people would call and Brayden got on the phone, he would immediately say, "Hi. I'm four."
One phone call he stumbled a bit and said, "Hi. I'm five. Oh, I mean I'm four."
After breakfast, we were sitting at the table and Brayden tilted his head and told me, "Mommy, we usually have cakes on birthdays, you know."
Saturday the 21st we took the birthday boy and Cooper to Sea World. Even though it's not their busy season, they had quite a few things to do and it was only semi-cold. They even had a "Snow-world" that if you waited in line for an hour you got to sled down a snow hill and throw snow balls for 15 minutes! Of course, we did it. The highlight of Brayden's day was not snow world but the Sharks. And now we refer to Brayden as Beluga Brayden--to which he exclaims "that's NOT my name!!"





No comments:
Post a Comment