Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Andrew Jeffrey Fohn

Little Andrew was born June 24th and we could hardly wait to meet him! He is adorable and the boys fought over who got to hold him. Although, as you can see in the pictures, Lucas is not too impressed. 






The 4th of July was a busy but fun time. Friday night we met up with Grammi, Popo and Evan and saw fireworks. Ryan and Monica were staying with us also. Rosanky put on quite a show! Of course, we also attended the annual Watterson picnic. The cousins had a fun time.


 



Brayden: 
Has been saying all sorts of funny things.

I overheard him tell Cooper after he knocked on my door and I said was busy, "Mommy needs privacy. She's kinda putting milk in her body."

He came up to me wearing a princess ring and told me solemnly, "You know why I have this ring? Because I'm going to marry someone."

Cooper is all about time, numbers, seconds, minutes, comparison, greater than...
For instance, on any given day, here's what our conversations might be. 

Me: Time for breakfast!
Cooper: How long did it take you to make it? Is that longer than dinner took? How many minutes until lunch?

Driving in the car:
Cooper: Are we going the speed limit? Is that very fast? How long have we been in the car? How much does the car weigh?

Before naptime:
How many seconds will our nap be? Is that a long time? Is my nap longer than Brayden's? What time is Lucas' nap? Is it before ours?

No, I'm not exaggerating!! 

Lucas is quietly and stubbornly approaching his first birthday. He now has 6 teeth (four on top, two on bottom) and is successfully drinking from a sippy cup/bottle (it's supposed to be a transition from the bottle to cup) although he makes me hold it. He is pulling up EVERYWHERE but sometimes doesn't remember how to sit down. His favorite toy is his brothers' nerf bullets (not a baby toy) and when he gets one he thinks he is a very big boy and crawls around with his chest puffed out. But it gives mommy anxiety because I have to watch every move he makes so he doesn't stick it in his mouth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment