Friday, April 11, 2014

Poinky!!

Things Brayden says:

Instead of saying "pointy", Brayden describes things as "poinky." For the longest time I couldn't understand what he was saying...

Brayden sometimes spouts off the most random and irrelevant things. He was doing really well not pee-peeing in his underwear...then it started up again. So one day, exasperated, I had this conversation with him:

Me: Why are you peeing in your underwear? (He just does a tiny bit but is enough I have to change his underwear every time.)
Brayden: Because I want to be Lucas' helper. Not his true. Or life. 

Um, what? :)

One evening at dinner, all is quiet, then Brayden asks, "Mommy, when am I going to ride a cow?"

Cooper's preschool has given us some interesting conversations also. 
One day I asked how his day went, and who he played with at recess. Did he play with Belle or Bella? He told me, "The girls play with the girls. The girls never play with the boys. The boys try to play with the girls, but they just scream and run away. I don't know why, Mom. We're just nice guys, not bad guys."

Here's a picture of Brayden playing with his June bugs. Then he told me, "These guys want to come inside."

The boys were playing Legos and brought me their masterpieces. Cooper told me I had to hear about what Brayden made. So I asked him to tell me. Here's his description: 

It's an airplane, Mommy. This is a potty and this is another potty. And this is a fence so the cows don't get out. But if they do get out they poop right here. 


Everything is a race with these boys. Planes, cars, stuffed animals. One day we picked Cooper up from school and they had this conversation:

B: Hey, Cooper. Sorry you missed the snake race.
C: Who won?

That cracked me up. So casually, Cooper responds "who won?", like of course you raced your snakes today. That makes perfect sense. 

Brayden with some caterpillars. 



No comments:

Post a Comment