I'm sitting in the car looking at pictures on my phone...amazed once again at how blessed my little family is!
We had our Fohn Family Christmas on December 14. It's always been at my Aunt Janet's house, but gets bigger every year and so this year we rented the church hall, and that was the only date available. So we got together with my family that afternoon also. It is so much fun watching the boys play with Matthew, and their aunts and uncles. This time next year Matthew will have a little brother or sister, also! (Laura is due in June.)
At the church hall, the boys teamed up with cousins galore and did some running. (I just felt like run-ning.)
They also ate lots of sweets and uncharacteristically didn't eat much lunch or dinner. As we got into the car to go home, Cooper looked very solemn and said his tummy didn't feel well. We walked in the door and before he could sit down to take his shoes off...yep. Threw up everywhere!! Poor buddy.
This was Cooper's last week at school before the break. Thursday was a Polar Express pajama party--pj's, movies, popcorn, hot chocolate and games! He kept saying, "I get to wear my pajamas to school. That's just crazy!"
That evening we took the boys to see Santa, and afterward drove around to look at Christmas lights, then we all went out to dinner. This was the first time we'd done that as a family of 5!! It was a lovely evening, and we decided it would be the start of a new tradition.
Then Friday was Cooper's Christmas party. They did a gift exchange, Santa paid a visit, watched a little Veggie Tales and then the party began! I got to take him to school and stay for the morning while Justin stayed with Brayden and Lucas. I helped decorate and set up their table. It was such a fun morning!











No comments:
Post a Comment