Friday, May 4, 2012

Cooper the Builder

April was a busy month! We went through a few weeks of sickness--first Brayden, then Cooper, then me. The boys got hand, foot, mouth disease or virus. I got sick, also, but not sure if I had what they had or something else.

Now it's May and already hot! Justin has been busy building our storage shed. Cooper has been a big helper, and now has a new favorite show: Bob the Builder! He loves saying "Can we fix it, Yes we can!"

My little Brayden is so big. I love going in his room in the morning when he wakes up--he's standing in the crib and he greets me with a happy "hi!". Besides repeating everything we say, Brayden is also already telling me when he has a dirty diaper! He will grab it and say "poop". Maybe I will have an early potty trainer and be a diaper free house by Christmas. :)

Funny story: One evening Justin was outside with the boys and Cooper wanted his lawnmower, so Justin got it and asked him "does it have gas" and Cooper said "what?!", so justin repeated, and Cooper said "Daddy, he's not a boy."

Last weekend we were in San Antonio for Tabitha's birthday. Cooper and Ethan had the best time. They even slept in Ethan's bed together!

Yesterday morning after visiting at Mumu and Pop's, the boys and I went to the garden with Pop and Cooper helped him pick potatoes, wash them and put in the bucket. Yes, I know Brayden doesn't have a shirt on in the picture...but he was sweating almost as soon as we got there.

About the other pictures:
--Cooper used his doctor kit one evening to tend to a sick Max.
--Brayden loves getting down at Max's level. He gets as close as he can before Max gets him.

No comments:

Post a Comment